Treating Aggression Problems with
In this one-day workshop, Vicki Austin leads the exploration into dog aggression, providing understanding of this behaviour and strategies that can assist in resolving aggression issues in dogs.ENROL NOW
If dogs are man’s best friend, why do some dogs:
- Bite the hand that feeds them?
- Want to attack their own species?
- Aggress towards harmless little children or baby puppies?
- Want to chase and kill anything that moves?
Dog aggression can be frightening to experience, particularly in our own beloved pets. There are many misunderstandings in what the dog is communicating and how we should respond to acts of aggression. Sadly, such misunderstandings can result in the dog losing its home and family, or worse, it's life.
In this One Day Workshop
Vicki explores the purposes and causes of dog aggression and provides sound strategies for resolution. Understanding dog aggression removes the mystery and much of the fear.
Inside this workshop Vicki leads the exploration into dog aggression, providing understanding of this behaviour and strategies that can assist in resolving aggression issues in dogs.
This one-day workshop is suitable for pet owners, professional dog trainers, dog club instructors, veterinarians, veterinary nurses, puppy class instructors, doggy day-care providers, pet attendants, dog walkers, dog groomers, etcENROL NOW
Treating Aggression Problems
Next Workshop: 9:30 – 4:30 Sunday 4 December 2022 (Vicki)
- One-day, in person workshop with Vicki Austin
- At Calabash Boarding Kennels and Cattery, 27 Calabash Road, Arcadia (in Sydney).
- A Certificate of Attendance will be provided
- Suitable for pet owners and professionals
- Understand treating aggression problems in dogs
- Tea, coffee and a light lunch included in price.